Baked mediterranean chicken thighs is a typical quick and easy meal I am preparing for my family, and so versatile! I usually serve it with a bowl of green beans as well. As my parents are from Corsica, olives and rosemary were always in the kitchen when I was little, so this dish remains me of my childhood! Therefore, it is a comfort and healthy meal at the same time!
4 chicken thighs
2 medium zucchinis
1 medium sweet potato
2 small potatoes
3 garlic cloves, 1 red onion
50g black olives
Fresh rosemary (few brunches)
2 tsp. of paprika
2 tsp. of olive oil
135ml of vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken thigh with salt, pepper, paprika, and rosemary and mix until well combined.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large pan over medium heat and sauté for 3 minutes each side
- Remove the chicken thighs from the pan and place them in a roasting tin.
- Surround the chicken with the sweet potato, potatoes, zucchinis, olives, onion and garlic and then the vegetable stock.
- Season with salt and rosemary (for the second time)
- Cook for 40 minutes to one hour or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked through